1) This week we will have jazz band on Monday and Thursday morning beginning at 7:45-9am.
2) End of Year Trip- On Thursday, May 5th, we will be going on our end of year band trip. The trip T-shirt will cost 7 dollars per student. All students going on this trip are expected to buy this shirt. Forms will go out this week.
3) Jazz Performance- On Friday, May 6th, our jazz band will be performing at a jazz dinner/dance with Stoneman Douglas High School jazz band. For more information please have your students ask Mr. P for a form.
4) Jazz Performance- On Tuesday, May 17th, our jazz band will be performing at Eagle Ridge Elementary. Students will miss only 1st period and must bring their grey band polos.
5) Jazz Band Performance- On Wednesday, May 18, our jazz band will perform at the annual Parent Volunteer breakfast at CSMS. This will take place at 9:30, so students will miss first period. All parents who have volunteered in some way are invited to come to this breakfast so we can show our appreciation for all that you do.
6) End of Year Concert- On Tuesday, May 24th, we will have our last concert of the year. This concert is shaping up to be our best concert yet. The concert will take place from 7-8pm at Stoneman Douglas High School auditorium. Please invite all of your friends and family because they will have a great time!
7) Banquet- On Thursday, June 2nd, we will have our band/orchestra/colorguard banquet. We are starting to run out of seats for the banquet so please do not wait until last minute to sign up. If you need another form please have your student get one from me at school.