Home Page .
News and Recent Additions .
Daily Poetry Break
Author Index .
Subject Index .
Title Index .
Title and First Line Index
First Lines - 'J'
- Jack would laugh an' joke all day
- JANE, Jane
- JAR of cider and my pipe, A
- JENNY kiss'd me when we met
- JENNY kissed me in a dream
- Jester shook his hood and bells, and leaped upon a chair, THE
- Jesus! where'er Thy people meet
- Jesus! whose blood so freely stream'd
- jewelled steps are already quite white with dew, THE
- JOHN Anderson my jo, John
- John courted lovely Mary Ann
- JOHN Grubby who was short and stout
- Joy of my life, full oft for loving you
- JOYFUL, joyful we adore Thee, God of glory, Lord of love
- JULIA, I bring
- July 1757
- Junior God looked from his place, The
- JUST as I wonder at the twofold screen
- Just Home and Love! the words are small
- Just now the lilac is in bloom
- JUST now
- Just think! some night the stars will gleam
- JUST where the Treasury's marble front
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .
©2000, 2001 Poets' Corner Editorial Staff, All Rights Reserved Worldwide