Home Page .
News and Recent Additions .
Daily Poetry Break
Author Index .
Subject Index .
Title Index .
Title and First Line Index
First Lines - 'V'
- VAIN, short-lived and miserable Man
- vane on Hughley steeple, The
- VANE, Young in years, but in Sage Councels old
- various works, imperial queen, we see, The
- Vast and grey, the sky
- Vast empty shell!
- Venemous tongue, tipped with vile adders' sting
- VENGEFUL across the cold November moors
- Venus fair did ride
- VENUS, the cruel mother of
- VERSE-MAKING was least of my virtues: I viewed
- VERY old are the woods
- VERY soon the Yankee teachers
- VERY true, the linnets sing
- Vice is a monster of so frightful mien
- Vine has struck a Fibre: which about, The
- Virtue, alas, now let me take some rest.
- VITAL spark of heav'nly flame
- vivid grass with visible delight, THE
- VIVID with love, eager for greater beauty
- Voice 1
- VOICE peals in this end of night, A
- Voiceless lies the broken banjo
- Voices out of the shade that cried
- Vulture eats between his meals, The
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .
©2000, 2001 Poets' Corner Editorial Staff, All Rights Reserved Worldwide