P.C. Home Page . Recent Additions
A B .
C D .
E F .
G H .
I J .
K L .
M N .
O P .
Q R .
S T .
U V .
W X .
- AH, then how sweetly closed those crowded days!
- The minutes parting one by one like rays,
- That fade upon a summer's eve.
- But O, what charm or magic numbers
- Can give me back the gentle slumbers
- Those weary, happy days did leave?
- When by my bed I saw my mother kneel,
- And with her blessing took her nightly kiss;
- Whatever Time destroys, he cannot this;--
- E'en now that nameless kiss I feel.
- Washington Allston
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .